- For more list of guides, go to Category:Guides.
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide or beginner guide. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Controls[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Because of this game not in its full release yet, wheel menu only consists of:
- Here you will find recipes for crafting, knowledge about plants, etc. This is expanded as you make new discoveries. To make something, like a fire; select Fire bookmark in the notebook. Click on the image of the Small Fire, you will see a ghost image of the item on the ground. Place it by left clicking. If it is not where you want it you can destroy it by clicking [T].
- This feature is a mechanic that allows the player to diagnose themselves and heal their body.
Crafting and Building[edit | edit source]
Axes[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Axes
The first thing you should do is use a stick, two stones, and a rope to make an axe. For a simple but less-effective solution, use one stick and one stone to make a stone axe. You will find the stone, and stick by looking at the ground around you, and the rope will be hanging from a tree. Click on "E" to pick things up and hold down on "E" to collect the vines (rope). Collect all three items and click on one, and select expand- select craft. A large stone platform with a cloth on it appears with your item on it. Above the stone are dots, and as each new item is added the dots fill, in this case, you want the three items on the platform at the same time. Drag the other two items from your backpack and a small button below the dots lights up "craft". Click on it! You now have an axe.
Bows and Arrows[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Bows
Making a bow is easy, it requires a long stick, or a long bamboo stick and a rope, but it is useless without arrows! To make arrows you will need to harvest a bird (found dead on the ground around poision mushrooms, etc.), collect two feathers, a small stick and craft!
Bed[edit | edit source]
Gather foods[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Consumables
Easiest food starting out is fruit and some unknown Mushrooms. Find a banana tree if possible! Next, build a simple shelter! That will allow you to save the game. ( You can not save the game until you have a Simple Shelter) With these things covered, you can now take your time ( kind of), and explore the area.
Make a spear. You can aim with the left mouse button and throw by releasing it, but on some mice, you need to do the same but with the mouse center button. Now you can use your spear to hunt! Protein is very important! If you kill a large animal you will also collect bones from it. These can be added to boiling water to make a soup that is very nourishing!
Hitting a green coconut with your axe will make is harvestable. First drink the contents, and then harvest it. Eat the pulp, and the shells are automatically saved in your backpack.
Once you collect enough small and larger sticks you can build a simple campfire. It will have two spots to place food or one of those coconut shells you have. You can fill it with water and boil contaminated water for drinking, or add meat, bones and other plants to make fusions and soups. You can collect water by making a Coconut Bidon by crafting full coconut shells, and bring water to your fire.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Your Health decreases if you have something on, or in you. Rashes, Leaches, Lashes and Worms. Each with its cure.
- Your Macroelements - Proteins, Carbs, Fats and Thirst needs to be watched as well. Know your Food is all I can say.
- Get enough sleep! Lost in a jungle full of danger and not knowing if you're going to eat or be eaten. Soothing thoughts when you decide to sleep on a bed of leave or just pass out on the floor. But being too tired to start a proper fire is a reality here.
- And if this is not enough to make you lose your mind.. Be sure not to lose it in-game either. Worms under my skin all day would surely dive me insane too.
- Watch your Smart Watch. It not just good for Timekeeping, Direction, and Macroelement indicators.
Stock up[edit | edit source]
- Your backpack is a wonderful thing. And seemingly your character is not as good at using it as you might think. Every section has its stuff. But be sure to sort the stuff and plan your spacing. Just throwing everything in there means you'll soon run out of space. Be sure to keep an eye on the weight too.
- Keep it balanced - remember having a fruit in your bag the whole day in the jungle heat might make it go off.
Adventure time[edit | edit source]
It's hard enough to stay alive, but venturing out might show you some wonderful places. You might even stumble on some "high tech" methods of surviving, or find your death upon stumbling into a tribal village.
Put more bases in any locations[edit | edit source]
- Because you are in need of adventuring out as much as possible, it is possible that your energy will be depleted and nowhere to sleep and save. And you also don't want to passed out.
- So it is recommended to build a temporary base at any locations or any flat clearances you've found.
- A Hut Shelter and a Log Bed (to avoid Worms) are essential to build. But if you like to build a big base when possible, you can use Modular Shelters.
Have fun[edit | edit source]
Seriously? Your wife is lost in the jungle. Last thing you heard was cry for help. You're hungry, cold and lost. Can you even keep it together? But seriously, whatever new things you found and vast possibility to create a new thing is always get you.