Main Stats[edit | edit source]
- White bar. When it reaches zero, the player dies.
- When it reaches a low level, a heart beat sound is played and the bar becomes red.
- Maximum Health level.
- Shown as a grey bar extending right from the health bar (hidden when health is at maximum level).
- Eating food gives the player the nutrients they need to increase their condition. Health regenerates passively until it reaches its maximum level.
- Slim bar, represents the player's ability to do actions such as running, jumping and holding draw on bows.
- When it reaches a low level, a panting sound is played and the bar becomes red.
- When it reaches zero, the player can't perform stamina-related actions until more stamina is regenerated.
- Thick bar, represents your maximum energy level.
- Decreases with time, faster at lower condition levels and/or if certain ailments are active.
- Replenished by sleeping and eating some foods (cooked meat, some mushrooms and a few naturally-occurring plants)
- When it reaches zero, the player passes out for a few in-game hours
Macroelements[edit | edit source]
- Reduces maximum condition
|Fats||Nuts are the best source of fats.|
|Carbohydrates||Fruits are the best source of carbs.|
|Protein||Meats are the best source of proteins.|
|Hydration||Always drink safe or boiled water! Drink unsafe water may lead to Parasitic Infection.|
Wounds and Ailments[edit | edit source]
HUD Display Messages[edit | edit source]
|Indicates one or all of the four Macro Elements are running low and need replenishing.|
|The Body Inspection icon indicates something is wrong with one the players four limbs, inspect them to see whats wrong.|
|The Dirt icon indicates the players lack of personal hygiene. The number displayed shows the level of dirt present.|
|Indicates the player has a Fever and is losing energy and Hydration at a faster rate. A timer will be displayed around the icon indicating the level of fever.|
|Indicates the player has Insomnia and is losing energy at a faster rate than normal. The number displayed indicates the level of insomnia.|
|Indicates the player has a Venom Wound. The number indicates the amount of venom, a timer will be displayed around the icon showing how long is left for the venom to leave the body.|
|Indicates the player has Parasites, the number of parasites the player has will be displayed next to the icon.|
|Indicates the player is suffering with Food Poisoning. The number indicates the amount of poisoning, a timer will be displayed around the icon showing the level of sickness.|
|The Sanity HUD display will flash red each time the player sanity levels drop. If the Icon is a solid red color, the players sanity levels have become dangerously low.|
|Indicates one or all pieces of Armor worn by the player is damaged and broken.|