Personal Storage Upgrade
I think that players should be able to upgrade their backpack to carry more of certain items. Like in other similar games, you can use animal skins and rope as well as other items to upgrade the amount of sticks a player can carry, or the amount of stones for example. Could that be included in the upcoming update? Unknown User:126.96.36.199
- Hello, the wiki is a community project run by volunteers. Game suggestions and ideas can be sent to the game developers by either posting in the Steam discussions for Green Hell or by joining the Official Discord Of Green Hell. Thank you Miamew3 (talk) 22:05, 21 June 2020 (UTC)
Playing the game for an extended amount of time sometimes causes it to freeze. Tried saving and ended up at the edge of the world once I loaded back into game. This has happened multiple times even when playing with a partner and having them host. Loading back in at start point for one player with nothing that was saved previously and the other player loads into the edge of the map also with nothing that was accumulated from the entire adventure. Additionally, the game freezes here and there and leaves the player unable to move though, the player is able to open inventory and check the players self but unable to move in any direction not with w,a,s,d or mouse. Love the game but have had to attempt playing it through quickly before a bug happens and I am either frozen or stuck at the edge of the map having to start over completely from the beginning again. Unknown User:188.8.131.52
- Hello, for game bugs and issues you will need to post a bug report on the Green Hell Steam Bug Thread to notify the developers. Miamew3 (talk) 23:12, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Wiki Related Questions
Okay so, noticed this place is really barren, lots of info but very barren. i plan on slowly going through, given time and patience, and adding a few things. I have a list of stuff we could improve though:
- Trivia, for the laughs mostly, but can be used for small tidbits of information
- Stats; For tools and weapons mostly.
- Expansion; Virtually everything here needs more description, more examples of what it can do and so forth. Also need to add in some extra pages for things that don't yet exist.
- More game information; So, stuff like weather events and the like.
Look, I'll expand on this more but lets get some descriptions and talk happening!
0chaos0jester (talk) 00:34, 6 July 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads-up :) You can also contact any of the admins or staff listed on the Community portal about specifics — Game widow ( talk ) 12:01, 6 July 2019 (UTC)
- Hi 0chaos0jester, thanks for your feedback. The number of users currently editing the wiki is quite small, so feel free to jump in help where needed. Miamew3 (talk) 21:12, 6 July 2019 (UTC)
- Hello! User TehEmoGurl and I will also be working towards updating things as we can, as we started the game and came to the Wiki for answers to find it's still lacking in many areas. It looks like the game will be receiving a DLC/add-on update within the next couple of days, which we hope to help usher in to the Wiki as we play through the game in several modes. Emipantalones (talk) 05:37, 28 August 2020 (UTC)
Arco y Flecha
Al momento de disparar con el arco este se mueve sin parar y mientras intento apuntar bien el jugador se cansa. Hay alguna forma de hacer que esto no suceda???